Here is an easy meal to prepare. This is my son's favorite, Creamy Alfredo Fettuccini with Broccoli.
All you need are 2 jars of pre-made Alfredo sauce that you can buy in stores, fettuccini pasta, frozen or fresh broccoli and shredded cheddar cheese. You can also add shredded chicken meat.
2 Jars- 16 oz or similar size, Creamy Alfredo sauce
1 pack -16 oz Fettuccini Pasta
1 pack-16 oz frozen broccoli (pre-chopped)
2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese or more depending on how much you will you will need
1 piece chicken breast, cooked and shredded (boiled or use left over rotisserie meat)
1. Cook pasta as directed on the package.
2. Cook frozen broccoli as directed on the package. You may also add brocolli in the pasta and cook it at the same time.
3. Drain and set aside pasta and broccoli.
4. Heat alfredo sauce in a pot. You may add shredded chicken breast meat.
5. Add broccoli, stir and simmer for a few minutes.
6. Turn off heat and add pasta. Mix with sauce and serve topped with shredded cheese.
I also like it baked in the oven for 10 or 15 minutes at 350 degree F just to melt the cheese. Hope you will love this recipe cos we love it! You may add pepper and salt too if you need it. Enjoy~